WEM/DNR 24 hour hotline
- 800-943-0003 24 hrs a day
- Press 1 for DNR (hazardous spills and other DNR emergencies)
- Press 2 for WEM (any other emergency)
- Press 3 for MABAS (any other emergency)
- The hotline is answered by the DNR Call Center, 7AM to 10PM, 7 days a week.
- After 10PM, the hotline is answered by State Warning Center 1, which is located at District 1, Wisconsin State Patrol (DeForest).
- All after-hours calls are referred to the WEM Duty Officer for disposition.
- If you call the hotline after hours the DO will receive a call from State Patrol immediately – if you call at 2 AM
you should get a call back from the DO within a reasonable time.