Mobile Command Center (MCC)
- 45 ft. trailer
- Equipped w/ commo room, and operations room
- VHF, UHF, & HF radios (12)
- PSTN patch panel for phone and fax
- Meeting room for 6-8 people
MCC / ACU-1000 Trailer
Who can request:
How to request:
- State agency administration /commander
- County Sheriffs
- US Marshals
- Fire Chiefs
- County Emergency Management Director
Information WEM Duty Officer must obtain from the requestor:
- Contact WEM Hotline number (1-800-943-0003) or (608-242-3232)
What requestor needs to provide for ongoing operations:
- Contact name and callback number
- Nature of emergency
- Where is Mobile Command Center (MCC) needed? [Give best route from nearest state highway to site.]
- Is electric power available?
- Is local telephone service available? [MCC can handle up to 8 hard lines.]
- Is cellular service available in the location where the MCC will be placed? In other words, can you send/receive cellular calls at the site?
What the Division will provide:
- Unleaded gasoline for generator.
- Qualified radio communicator(s).
- 24-hour security for the MCC.
- Arrangements for fresh water replenishment and stand-alone Porta-Potty service. [Winter operations require that an immediate water supply be made available on arrival.]
- Requester is responsible for the day-to-day cleanliness of the MCC.
- Requester is responsible for replenishment of any supplies consumed during course of operation (e.g. copy paper, cups, etc.).
- Delivery of the MCC.
- Personnel to oversee general operation / maintenance of the MCC for the duration of the mission.
- Removal of the MCC upon completion of the mission.
Non-Emergency Use For Planned Special Events
- Because the primary purpose of the MCC is for emergency use, the MCC should be considered available on a limited basis
for exercises, large public non-threat gatherings, fairs, etc.
- If the MCC is requested for a non-emergency, a written request must be approved by WEM.
- The Division maintains the right to recoup any expenditures or damages incurred during a non-emergency operation.
- IMPORTANT: In case of an emergency, the Division maintains the right to remove the MCC.