- Department of Justice’s (DOJ), Transaction of Information for Management of Enforcement (TIME) System.
- Consists of a central computer facility; terminals located at WEM and approximately 2850 other outlets in
Wisconsin law enforcement agencies (city police, county sheriffs, State Patrol, and FBI).
- Operates statewide over dedicated telephone lines and is used primarily to transmit law enforcement information.
- TIME is used by WEM during an emergency to transmit and receive hard copy administrative traffic.
- TIME provides automated severe weather alerts (tornado watch/warning, severe thunderstorm watch/warning and
FEMA flood watch/warning) to counties.