E-Sponder is the software Wisconsin Emergency Management uses for planning, responding and managing issues related to Emergency Management. E-Sponder enables multiple entities to share critical information when collaborating in the preparation, response, resolution, and review processes associated with daily activities, events, and incidents. Wisconsin State Agencies, County Emergency Management Directors, Tribes, Amateur Radio Emergency Services, Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Services, Police, Sheriff and Fire Departments can use E-Sponder free of charge for their emergency planning needs.
The Mission Support Unit is responsible for providing support, recommendations and training for E-Sponder.
- To access the E-Sponder system, go to http://www.wiesponder.com
- To register for an E-Sponder account, please follow the New Applicant Registration Directions. (pdf)
- E-Sponder Training is available to all users of E-Sponder. Currently there are four E-Sponder trainings that are available. Please see the E-Sponder Training Document (pdf). for course descriptions.
- To request E-Sponder training (E-Sponder Basic, E-Sponder User Manager - Intermediate, E-Sponder Alerts Messaging, E-Sponder Train the Trainer) users should send a request to the E-Sponder shared mailbox,
DMA E-Sponder Support – DMA. The request should include which training is being requested, contact information for the person hosting the training, the location for training and possible dates and times. Mission Support’s E-Sponder Instructor will respond to the requestor to discuss the training needs and possible training options.
Training options may include on-site training, referral to the posted training schedule, a webinar, or a train-the-trainer offering.
- The E-Sponder class schedule and registration information is posted on the State of Wisconsin Training portal at https://www.trainingwisconsin.org.
- Mission Support Contacts Information. (pdf)
If you would like more information on how to access or use E-Sponder, please contact Mission Support using our shared E-Sponder mailbox, DMA E-Sponder Support – DMA
. Thank You